Updated: October 2021
When you use our website, we may collect data from you that generally fall into one of two categories:
“Personal Information” – Personally identifiable information you provide to us such as your name, mailing address, email address, telephone or wireless phone number, social security number (used for identification purposes), or other information that identifies you.
How We Collect Information
When You Use or Visit Our Website
TexCap Financial may collect information about you when you browse our website or use our online services. We may collect Personal Information when you voluntarily provide it to us through forms on our website.
How We Use Information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to process your specific request.
We may use Personal Information and Online Activity Data we have collected for a variety of reasons. For example, we may use this type of data:
- to enable you to apply for and open TexCap Financial products or services
- to enable you to use online tools or perform certain online transactions
- to service and manage your accounts including responding or updating you on inquiries or to contact you about your accounts
- for business purposes, including data analysis, to improve, personalize, optimize your website browsing and mobile application experiences by examining which parts of our website you visit or which aspect of our mobile applications you find most useful, and to improve existing or develop new products and services
- to comply with federal, state or local laws; civil, criminal or regulatory investigations; or other legal requirements
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our websites may include links to third-party websites. These third parties are not subject to this Statement or to the TexCap Financial Privacy Notice. Whenever you visit a third-party website, you should review its privacy notice.
This Statement describes TexCap Financial’s current online privacy practices. TexCap Financial may change its online privacy practices in the future and we may revise this Statement to reflect material changes. This Statement was last revised March 06, 2015 and is effective as of that date.